This five hour course includes watching two 30 minute videos as well as creating actions plans. The end of course examination is ten true/false questions.
Upon completion you will know:
* Understand the Basic Needs of Infants &Toddlers to Help Them Thrive
* Create a Secure Emotional Environment
* Understand The Importance of Connection
* Understand The Importance of Play and Language Development
* Special Teaching Tools for Tough Tots
* How to Handle Crying Babies
* Success Strategies for Biting, Whining, and Tantrums
The following is a list of states that recognize this self-study course for 5-Clock-Hours as of January 2019: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, IN, KS, ME, MI, MN, MS, NE, NJ, OR, TN, TX, VA and WI. Those fulfilling their CDA requirements may use this self-study.